Friday, June 19, 2015

See What's New ~ A Fresh New Start for Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio

created in Canva

It's a fresh start here at Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio and I am happy that it's happening right now on my blog. I hope you will stay with me as things change and move forward and away from party styling and printable party decor. I still want to support and inspire the community of party gals I have been apart of for five years now as well as broaden my scope of readers to sync up with my new direction. As I embark on this new journey you will get a behind the scenes look at my creative process, my inspiration and useful information on visual branding that will help your business. Stay tuned for more updates by joining my email newsletter. 

Lisa Rubin~creative entrepreneur: graphic designer/creative director, owner of Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio, providing brand identity design, web graphics, logo design and print media as well as stationery design. Let me be your businesses best companion and help your vision come to light.
 

You may not see it clearly at first so together we will collaborate in a beautiful partnership to discover your visual brand, we will explore what your brand will look and feel like to you and your customers. 
 

I take great care in solving your particular design problem with the best possible outcome for your brand. I want you to feel confident, inspired and joyful with the final product. My goal is for you to be deeply satisfied with the experience and service that you received from me each and every time we collaborate. 


 
       

No comments: