Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working Wednesday/Graphic Design

I love creating invitations and coordinating party products for my clients. I also love working with clients to provide a cohesive identity design package for their business or graphics for their social media pages. I was honored to work with the website Macaroni Kid South Charlotte. This website is all about getting around town with your kids and having fun being together. If you are looking for things to do with your kids I highly recommend finding one in your area. It's a great resource for busy parents like us who need to find fun activities for you and your kids to do together. Chances are their is one in your area so go check it out. In the meantime here is one of the social media profile graphics I did for South Charlotte Macaronikid. com.


 Have a wonderful Wednesday and Thursday! I will see you all back here on Friday for the feature post: Lovely Finds Friday, it's a great one you won't want to miss, so come on back.

2 comments:

Judy said...

That is a super looking design. The website is a great resource.

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

You always make my day with your sweet comments. Thank you so much!