Friday, June 24, 2011

Lovely Finds Friday ~ Life is Balance


Today’s Lovely Find is one that I think you will want to purchase for yourself or for someone special. When I saw the Life is Balance yoga t-shirt, it just spoke to me and I knew I had found something special. I love graphic T's.  And, I am always looking for a comfy nice looking one to wear, whether to yoga class or to the playground with my boys.

Do you live an active life? Are you a runner, a gymnast or scuba diver? Well, whatever sport or activity you engage in will help make you feel good and that promotes balance in your life. I really love the philosophy behind the shop "Celebrating Activities that Balance Our Lives".   

Sheryl Checkman, talented graphic designer and avid sportswoman, has combined her passions to create Life is Balance, a new line of apparel. Her new apparel celebrates the balance we add to our lives through sports and activities that make us happy. I chose a yoga t-shirt from her shop to feature because yoga helps me balance my life.  

Stop by her Etsy shop and see which one speaks to you.



Have a great weekend and I hope you can do something active and fun!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the Life is Balance line of tees. Thanks for featuring it!

Judy said...

What a great line of t-shirts! Thanks for introducing them to me.

TG Bears said...

Lovely Tees. Thanks for sharing it with us!