Monday, March 7, 2011

Part One: Sharing Our Wedding Memories With You...


It’s been awhile since my last post, which was not my intention. I have been diligently designing in the studio until the wee hours of the night and preparing for the launch of my shop on Etsy.com. I want to share a personal story with you, a love story to be exact. This week my husband and I will be celebrating our Bronze Wedding Anniversary! Eight years, wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long. I was looking back at our wedding photos and it warmed my heart to see two people so in love. In honor of our anniversary, I wanted to share a couple of our wedding photos with you. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful partner to share my life with. As I reflected on our life together as a married couple, I was humbled by the fact that throughout our eight years together our love has not faltered. I am truly blessed to have a loving husband, an outstanding father to my boys and a great friend. May we have many more years of wedded bless!

2 comments:

Judy said...

It is a beautiful love story and warmed my heart to read about it. All the best for a Happy Anniversary!
Judy

Judy said...

It seems like yesterday.