Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graphic Design - Facebook Timeline Cover Designs

It's been busy around here in the studio and I am both grateful and happy about that! A balancing act, with my Etsy shop and graphic design business. I do more than just party printables and stationery design so here is a peek at some social media graphics I have under my belt.


More importantly, I have a little surprise for you...I am participating in a HUGE GIVEAWAY over at Libby Lane Press this week in honor of her 1st Birthday! Please head on over and check out the amazing sponsors who are donating their talent in honor of this milestone.  
You could win a fresh new Facebook Timeline Cover Design Set from yours truly and more! 

Click the link below and enter to win some fabulous gifts hosted by:


1 comment:

Judy said...

It's great that you are designing Facebook Timelines! You are always with the trends.