Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Working Wednesday/Sneak Peek ~ Holiday Collection

Good afternoon! I have been working on some designs for the holiday season. When the snowflake design challenge came up, I knew my little penguin design I had created earlier this year would fit right into this theme. Right of the bat, I wanted to incorporate the two designs to make a cohesive fun and fresh collection. Designing a collection of papers, cards and tags can be more versatile when decorating for the holidays, so I wanted to have these products available to you. Here is a little sneak peek to kick off the holiday spirit.

And a close up of the penguin/snowflake design. The penguin is holding a branch of holly. I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek.
 
This design Collection should be in my shop by the end of the week.


The November GIVEAWAY is still open. You could win the best selling scrapbook software around so click HERE to enter. 

Have a great Thanksgiving celebration. 

2 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Such an adorable design! Happy (upcoming) holidays. :-)

jhonblack said...

that chandelier!! perfection. everything is coming along so nicely. I'd love to see some bright turquoise or oranges, but I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing. logo designs