Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Working Wednesday/Being Thankful For The Little Things In Life!

As we near the end of the year I reflect on all that has happened up to this point. I am so thankful to be able to have an outlet in which to create and share my love of design. I am thankful for my readers, fans and friends for their support . Being thankful for the little things in life is just as important as for the BIG things in life. When I was designing my Thanksgiving collection for this year I thought about this concept and wanted to incorporate it into my design. I love the simplicity of it and my design reflects a sweetness about it.  Thank you all for your continued support and I hope you enjoy my new printable collection.


This collection is now available in my Shop.
Have a wonderful week!




No comments: