Monday, July 25, 2011

Look Book Monday ~ The Blueberry Festival at Old Orchard Creek Farm

Happy Monday all!   This weekend was a treat for me to get away from the computer and my work.  I just had to share this incredible experience.  We attended The Blueberry Festival at Old Orchard Creek Farm to benefit the Blue Ridge Conservancy. My husband, mother-in-law and two boys took a drive to the mountains to pick blueberries, see the beautiful farm, listen to some great music by Martha Bassett and Kennebec and to support the Blue Ridge Conservancy. We enjoyed homemade pizza from Good Wood Pizza and Blueberry Cobbler from Faith Mountain Farm. I hope you enjoy some of this snapshots I took on my phone.







Have a great week!




1 comment:

Judy said...

Lisa, you captured the essence of the event perfectly!