Happy Wednesday all! I am in the mood for some Yummy Apple Crisp Pie! You may have seen this recipe from me before but it's worth repeating! My boys love to bake in the kitchen with me and this is one of their favorite recipes to make because it is easy and fun, a baking project for us to do together. It is a bitter sweet treat but definitely yummy, too!
I love this recipe so much that I wanted you to have a copy too. If you like apple crisp as much as I do, scroll on down and download your own Apple Crisp Recipe Card!
Yummy Apple Crisp!
3 Granny Smith apples
White or raw sugar
Dark brown sugar
- 3 granny smith apples
- Skinned and sliced
- Sprinkled with 1 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of white or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Microwave 3 1/2 minutes
- ¾ flour
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup oats
- In medium bowl, combine flour with brown sugar. Let butter soften. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is sized of small peas. Stir in oat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In 9-inch pie plate, spread apple filling on bottom.
- Evenly sprinkle topping mixture over apple filling.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
BAKE AND ENJOY!
Please enjoy this FREE PRINTABLE recipe card. Come back and let me know how you like the recipe.
Click DOWNLOAD to get your recipe card.