Monday, August 1, 2011

Look Book Monday ~ Design Update ~ Blog Facelift

Happy Monday,

I just want to take a moment and welcome my new readers to the blog. So glad you are here. This weekend I have been busy updating my blog face. As you can see, it has changed a bit. Please let me know what you think.  Suggestions are always welcome.


The image above is a screen capture of my blog. Do you know how to capture a screen on a Mac? If not, here are the instructions: press and hold Command + Shift + 4 at the same time, and when the cursor turns into the cross-hair icon, drag the cursor across the area you want to capture, then release your mouse and  you will hear a click sound. The area you selected will be a PNG file (Picture 1) on your desktop.


2 comments:

Judy said...

Very clever!

Rose said...

It looks nice. For a website, a breath of fresh air like a facelift can be useful. It's also an opportunity to embrace new changes and add a new feature here and there, like an upgrade.

Rose Ector