Monday, May 30, 2011

Snapshots From A Mom: Series Nine ~ B/W Photography Portfolio

Well, I have come to the end of this series and would like to move forward and discover something new or just do something different. When I started this series I mentioned that my portfolio was in storage and that I would like to show some of my old black and white photography to you. I am a total amateur at photography but do love to capture images. I must confess these were take a very long time ago but as promised I dug them out of storage and here they are.
 










































Have a wonderful week! 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful!

Lisa @ Henderson Rubin Creative Design Studio said...

Thank you, I had fun looking back at my old work. I am glad I found some of my portfolio! ;-)