Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grand Openning News...


The studio has been buzzing with excitement at the news of our grand opening next month and launch on Etsy.com. I have been dreaming, planning and now have decided to hang my virtual banner on Etsy.com. My very own shop! I will be rolling out a variety of spectacular printable invitation design collections for all occasions. In case you’re wondering what a printable party invitation collection looks like I have posted one sample of a collection that will be offered on my shop. Printable or Print it yourself (PIY) invitations means that once the design is purchased it will be sent via email to one crafty person who will print out the invitation on their home printer or at a printing service center.  Whether you print from your home printer or from a printing service center; you’re going to have a fabulous, functional and affordable invitation with all the details to make your special event complete. Stay tuned for more news!









No comments: